Life is incredibly twisted. It’s unpredictable and death, inevitable. These images were taken days, hours or probably just moments before death. The scene through these pictures become very real.
I wish there was a way that we could go through these pictures, step in the moment and prevent what would happen. Because not all of it was natural. There were assassins, bombers and disappearances. They could have been prevented. Not all, but we could have saved some.
But, the twist of fate. We can only pray for those who have left us to lead a happy life, wherever they are.
1. Last photograph of Kyron Horman, taken on June 4, 2010. He never returned from his school after that day.
This little boy was only seven when he disappeared from his school in Portland, Oregon. Various searches were carried out. But the whereabouts of the boy are unknown
2. Two friends reunited. Who knew that she had just 10 days to live. The lady passed away only after 10 days.
The man who posted this image writes, “My friend and I the last time I saw her. She passed away 10 days later and I miss her every day.”
3. Last picture of google executive Dan Fredinburg.
The avalanche triggered by the Nepal earthquake 2015 on the Mount Everest was responsible the unfortunate loss.
4. Flight 9M-MRD, seconds before it was shot at Ukraine. It never reached Amsterdam.
On July 17, 2014 the flight crashed killing more than 283 passengers and 15 crew members.
5. Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba before execution.
Patrice Lumumba was the first Prime Minister of the Republic of Congo. He was executed by the Belgium mercenaries.
6. The last photograph of the mother who was pushed by her 3-year-old through the lift shaft.
The CCTV camera caught this three-year-old boy pushing his mother through the lift shaft while she bends over to search the keys.
7. The last photograph of the longest living animal on the face of the earth.
This picture was taken only hours before scientists accidentally killed him.
8. This brave officer Moira Smith saves this man and rushes back to WTC building South wing lobby to help another man. The building collapsed 10 minutes after that.
September 11, 2001. She was in the lobby to help a man and never came back.
9. Merrick Mckoy posted a selfie with his 19 months daughter on Facebook. This was only before he shot her and himself.
Thier last selfie.
10. Her last Instagram post. She met with a fatal accident after that.
Look at the caption and that smile. God, how twisted is fate.
11. He was a fighter. His last image when he lost his battle with cancer.
A Redditor and his friend posted this image saying. “Last picture of my buddy before cancer took him from me. Gonna miss playing Minecraft with you buddy.”
12. The last photograph of this women. She can be seen jumping from the expessway overpass, Calumet City, IL
13. Actor Paul Walker’s last ride.
If there was any way to stop him to sit in that car.
14. Reynaldo Dagsa was taking a picture of his family on the New Year’s Eve where he captured his assasin and the shooters lookout.
Reynaldo Dagsa was a Filipino politician who was having a family time at tuna street with his family on the New Year’s Day. After he was shot, he was rushed to the hospital but he did not survive.`
15. Ric Mayall’s last picture. Taken only 24 hours before his death.
English comedian, actor and voice artist Ric Mayall died at his house of natural causes on June 9, 2014